We're about to embark on our first air travel trip with Nora and I need advice from some seasoned mom-travelers. Here is our scenario (thank the Lord this is all the same time zone):
- Leave our home at 9:00 am
- Flight leaves airport at 11:20 am and arrives destination 2:44 pm
- Layover- 2:44 pm - 5:10 pm
- Arrive destination: 7:40 pm
- Go through customs, get rental car, leave airport: 8:4o pm
- Arrive resort 10:40 pm
This schedule makes me feel like I'm going to need a week on the beach to recuperate from our travel. I know it's totally do-able with some good planning, so, I'm counting on all of you moms to give me some expert advice on traveling with an 11 month old by car, plane and 4WD.
Thanks in advance for any tricks you might have!