November 8, 2008

Still at 20

This last month our wait for bambino has been interesting. Sometimes I feel fine with waiting and I'm just enjoying the freedom of staying out late, going out to eat and living life. However, this month the wait has begun to wear on me a little bit more.

Our nursery room seems like a permanent fixture in our house that is never going to see any life. It's only been 6 months but I think I'm becoming a little bit antsy. Patience isn't my greatest quality.

This month I checked in with our caseworker and we're still #20. No movement. It sounds like such a strange thing to say since we are talking about babies being born. How many babies do I expect to make an entrance in a month?

So, I'm going to continue to try to patiently wait. I was secretly hoping to have a baby by the holidays but this spring or summer wouldn't be so bad either. I wouldn't mind being able to take walks and get out of the house a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment