June 17, 2009

Managing Expectations

If my adoption journey has taught me anything it is don't count your chickens before they hatch. So, the house that I LOVED went under contract before we could get a bid in on it. We were planning on writing the bid this evening. Fortunately, we went out looking again and we found a house that could work yesterday and one that we really like and actually will be making an offer on first thing in the morning. I'm trying to be more zen about this whole thing. The universe keeps trying to teach me patience but I'm a really slow learner.

3 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us are trying to learn about patience!! I hope you get the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patience? ooohhhhh, I wondered what the past 9 years had been about!!! LOL (trying to add a little levity!)

    ReplyDelete