June 20, 2009

New House

I'm so excited to report that we are under contract on a house. It's about 15 blocks from our current house and in the neighborhood in which we were hoping to move. It's a few blocks north of our cut-off but the neighborhood is great. There are so many families on the blocks around our house. It seems like every porch has a jogging stroller on it. The neighborhood is very diverse and historic. I also learned that the neighborhood was historically the only integrated neighborhood in Denver. Very cool! The house was built in 1902 and has been completely updated and is ready for us to just move in. I am so excited to know that we are going to have a home to bring bambino home to (whenever that happens). The house just feels so great and I'm so ecstatic to actually have a backyard. I'm praying that nothing unexpected arises. If nothing crazy happens we have a house!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks just like a house some friends of ours used to own. But I think it was in a different neighborhood.

    Hope things go very smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is beautiful. Hope everything works out!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds and looks great! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is so exciting...and just where and what you wanted. I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to get a tour.

    ReplyDelete